Awhile ago, my friend invited me to try Arbonne’s 30 Days to Healthy Living Program. After taking a hard look in the mirror and examining my Quarantine self, I thought, “Sure, why not?!”
I was getting pretty sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, so I leapt at the opportunity.
Well, today I have officially completed my 30 Days!!! I wanted to share how incredibly and literally life-changing this program has been for me. With that, I present:
***Disclosure: I am not a doctor. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This is just my personal experience 😁
What Is It?
Simply put, it’s a reset for your body. It helps to establish healthy habits. IT IS NOT A DIET, but a LIFESTYLE!
The goal is to help tune in to the messages that your body is sending so you can eat and drink more intuitively, while giving your body the nutrients that it needs to function optimally.
The program is also designed to support a balanced gut, which is more important than you think. So much of our body’s overall wellbeing is controlled by our gut, and supporting it will help optimize how we feel and look.
And lastly, the program is designed to help you feel more confident! Being well rested and actively working to reduce stress allows you to take better care of yourself. A positive mindset greatly impacts your confidence. Look good, feel good!
Essentially, you will be able to identify foods and products that prevent you from feeling your absolute best. So yes, some foods and beverages are eliminated: artificial sweeteners, alcohol, coffee (*GASP*), dairy, soy, wheat and gluten.
You may be thinking, “Pfff. I’m not giving up coffee. That’s absurd.” I feel you! I felt the same way! As a former coffee connoisseur myself, I wasn’t exactly excited about the elimination, but I have some magic words for you: Fizz Sticks. We’ll talk about that soon 😉
How I Felt Half-Way Through
Each and every day of the program I recorded what I was feeling, both mentally and physically. Here’s what I shared with Facebook on my 15th day:
FIRST OF ALL, Fizz Sticks 😍 I love them! I thought not drinking coffee was going to be a big issue for me, but no! Not at all! These little blessings keep me alert, focused, and energized.
I have been waking up, and just been… ready to go? No lag, no buffering of my life 😂 The first couple of days I thought that was so weird. Now I’m like, ok! Let’s get this day started!
I’m not starving like I thought I’d be. Before the 30 Days, I used to get hungry every two hours. So I’d shove a burger in my face, thinking that was what I needed. Ya, no.
I am seeing that by fueling myself with good, nutritional foods, I am satisfied for longer periods of time and my body just performs better. Turns out, your body craves nutrients, not caloric intake! Duh, Ashley 🙃
I have energy. For everything!
My house is cleaner than ever… People, I fold my laundry AND put it away 😂 I do all the things that I’ve been neglecting. I even bother to shower and do my makeup! (I haven’t been, because I haven’t been going anywhere…) And the other day, I woke up and decided to go run 5K. Who does that??? Me. I do that 😎
I feel like I’ve done a 180. I feel better. I feel happier. I am SO pumped on the progress I’m seeing and am FREAKING EXCITED to see how I’m feeling after these next two weeks 😁😁😁
How I Feel on My Last Day
In a word: FANTASTIC!!! I am blown away with how truly wonderful I feel!
It’s quite shocking, and a bit embarassing, to see how much better my body performs after simply changing my eating habits. Shocking, because WOW. What a difference! And embarassing, because it was seriously such a simple solution.
Before my 30 Days, I didn’t feel good. Like, ever. And I just thought that was normal. Once I decided and committed to living a healthier lifestyle, everything has changed. Both my mind and body feel clean. I am so damn pleased with the results, that I am going to continue and complete another 30 Days 😁
I LOVE how I feel after the 30 Days to Healthy Living Program. I am so grateful that Arbonne has safe and effective products to support a healthy lifestyle and my holistic journey in wellness. I feel my mind, body, and skin have all improved because of it!
What Comes With the Healthy Living Kit?
Everyone starts with 4 core items, then you choose your flavors and select from 3 more options to fit your goals.
- Pick 2 Shake Flavors: Chocolate or Vanilla? Easy-to-digest, plant-based protein derived from peas, rice, and cranberries; making adding protein every day a simple part of any healthy living program. Start with 20 g of clean vegan protein to help make you feel full.
- Pick 2 Fizz Flavors: Pomegranate, Citrus, or Strawberry? Helps promote alertness and reduce fatigue with botanicals like Ginseng, B Vitamins, CoQ10, and Chromium. Contains naturaly derived caffeine from guarana and green tea to help boost energy.
***I am IN LOVE with these!
- Digestion Plus: Prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes help support healthy digestion and microflora. Key ingredients are chicory root, chamomile, and ginger.
- Herbal Detox Tea: Support toxin elimination with hydration and a mild, caffeine-free herbal tea featuring milk thistle, peppermint, and dandelion. Supports your healthy living journey with an herbal blend that supports functions of the liver and kidneys.
PICK 2 FROM THESE 3
- Body Cleanse: Help cleanse and detoxify your system with a gentle formula featuring aloe to soothe the GI tract and choline to support liver function. This comes in a fresh lemon ginger flavor 😊
- Daily Fiber Boost: Boost your fiber intake with 12 g derived from grains, fruits, and vegetables in each serving to keep things moving. Remember that FIBER IS YOUR FRIEND! I loved this… literally no flavor, just added it to my morning and afternoon shakes.
- Greens Balance: Balance your diet with a whole serving of fruits and vegetables in every scoop. I liked to begin my day with a mixture of the Greens Balance and Digestion Plus… I call it my Greens Shot 😉
All items can be purchased invididually, but it makes much more financial sense to buy the ASVP.
I am so in love with the products, support, and the company, that ultimately, I chose to become an Arbonne Independent Consultant myself ❤️